Points to ponder?Posted: September 15, 2012
Points to ponder: Are they not reasons for loss of CBI’s public image?
CBI shouldn’t work to strengthen this public perception? CBI and corrupt means are used by cong to stay in power? View: http://www.facebook.com/mulakalachandrasekhar/posts/491422480877653
- It is not good for the public image of CBI; to get rapped by SC; to remind it about its motto to enable it to show results?
- Working under people doesn’t mean; mortgaging; integrity; prestige and forgetting the motto while working?
- Letting out the guilty (on bail or otherwise) hurts the feelings of all?
- Half done work is worse than not done work? Waste of resources; time and a bolt on integrity of CBI?
- Fast track the cases by known methods! courts can comp 10 yrs to 7 days? https://sofjustice.wordpress.com/2012/05/12/fast-track-courts-compress-10-yrs-to-7-days/
- People appreciate CBI when they conclude the case by getting guilty punished?
India awake: CBI’s motto is “Industry, Impartiality and Integrity”. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bureau_of_Investigation
Literally CBI have to follow what Swami Vivekananda said – “Don’t look back—forward, infinite energy, infinite enthusiasm, infinite daring, and infinite patience—then alone can great deeds be accomplished”
Accountability at all levels makes a nation prosperous and safe.
Accountability gives you job satisfaction Read: http://righteducation.org/id32.htm